We're offering an early-bird special for those who sign up for our upcoming AMI Montessori Refresher courses. These courses are a unique opportunity to participate in professional development within the Montessori community. This is an advanced training program designed to build on the knowledge gained from an AMI diploma, and updates and extends the concepts in the relevant age-level for Montessori educators working with children.
Support and Resources
- Acknowledging the past as we look towards the future
- Alumni: Kei Ikeda
- AMI Montessori 0-3 Diploma student: Felicia Lui
- Get to know: Laurie Ewert-Krocker
- Get to Know: Peter Erskine
- Graduation Speech by Emily Lockwood
- Hear from our Students: Jenny Roberts Mendoza
- Hear from our Students: Pamela Cusack
- Karen Bennetts: The Characteristics of the Third Plane
- Past Newsletters
- Reading List
- Remote education and moving forward
- Trainer in training: Emma Elegado-Kotulic
- Training of Trainers
- What is Montessori?
- What is the difference between being a Leader and a Manager?