Course Fees 2020
|Upfront payment will receive a 5% discount|
|AMI Montessori Orientation Course||$1,300||N/A|
|AMI Montessori Foundation Course||$2,500||N/A|
|AMI Montessori Diploma||$13,000||$12,350|
|AMI Montessori Foundation and Diploma Course||$15,000||$14,250|
- A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required on application which comes off the total course fee payable
- The balance of the fee for the Orientation and Foundation Course is due 2 weeks prior to the start of the Course
- If the Diploma fee is not paid upfront, the balance of the fee may be paid in instalments as set out in the Fee Instalment schedule below (Diploma Course and combined Foundation and Diploma Course only)
- The Foundation Course is a pre-requisite for the 6-12 Diploma Course (for those who do not hold an AMI 3-6 Diploma).
Orientation Certificate to Diploma Tuition Fee Credit
Each student who completes an AMI Orientation Certificate receives a tuition fee credit of ($1300) toward tuition fees for the next AMI Diploma.
Terms and Conditions
The credit is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Orientation Certificate and AMI Diploma must both be administered by SMTC;
- Orientation Certificate and AMI Diploma must be the same age grouping (0-3, 3-6 or 6-12);
- The student must study the Orientation Certificate then the consecutive AMI Diploma being administered by SMTC to be eligible;
- The student must satisfy the relevant AMI Diploma course admission requirements to order to join the relevant AMI Diploma course;
- The credit is applied in respect of a single student and is non-transferable between students;
- If the student’s employer pays the Orientation fees and/or AMI Diploma tuition fees for the student, the credit still applies in respect of the tuition fees applicable in respect of that student;
- The credit is applied against the final payment of the student’s AMI Diploma tuition fees. If the student discontinues without making the final payment of tuition fees due and payable for the AMI Diploma, this voids the credit.
- If the credit is not utilised in whole or part against the AMI Diploma tuition fees of the student, it is non-refundable and cannot be applied against other types of SMTC fees; and
- Does not include the Foundation Certificate.
|Fee Instalment Due Dates||Foundation and Diploma||Diploma|
|2 wks prior to commencement of Course||$2,500||$3,500|
All fees must be paid in full to sit Course examinations.