How to apply
We welcome your contact by telephone (02) 9395 2799 to answer any questions you have regarding pursuing a career in Montessori teaching.
Application procedures for the SMTC AMI 6-12 Montessori Diploma course are as follows:
- Bachelors Degree, or consideration of other relevant qualifications and experience
- AMI 3-6 Diploma OR attendance on the AMI Foundation Course*
*5 week full time preparatory course run prior to the start of the 6-12 course
To enrol, all applicants are required to:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Complete the SMTC Course Application Form
- Comply with any prerequisites
Applicants are required to submit:
- Current resume
- Certified copies of all tertiary qualifications
- Short two page essay written in the applicant’s own words outlining why you wish to undertake Montessori training.
All applicants will be required to attend an admission interview.
Please do not hesitate to call us on (02) 9395 2799 to discuss any aspect of the application process.